Metadata management, based on expert keywording, is the key to both researching content, as well as protecting your intellectual property.
- descriptive & associative keywords based on a defined vocabulary in 7 languages
- tag technically relevant information
- create company and/or product specific categories
- assignment of advertising campaign information such as executive agency, film and post production, foreign material, buyouts, etc.
- content description as continuous text
- structured assignment of content to any number of categories
- selective indexing service (automated / intellectual) based on content
- grouping of assets with similar content into structured folders (BINS)
- linked keywords help to deepen or extend research
- clear references to legal requirements and usage restrictions or blocking notices
- incorporation of corporate watermark/logo
The keywording process results in interactive keywords that can be displayed as button – each keyword branching to other, content related clips or assets.
A separate input field "Stock Video Description" offers the possibility to describe the subject content in the form of a continuous text.
Assigning content to company-, product- and archive-specific categories, allows for asset descriptions to be displayed in a structured manner.
Request a quote
Our offer – Best consultation
We welcome the opportunity to discuss your current environment, your portfolio of assets, and jointly develop a migration to monetisation strategy that is customized to fit your corporate objectives and maximize the return on your investment.
Following the initial consultation will be an in-depth assessment, which will help you, like us, to define a solution that fits your business and content. At the end of the process, depending on the selected module, you will receive access to your own digital archive with autonomous data maintenance / indexing. External services or the possibility of third-party content exploitation can be added on demand.
Our experts will accompany you throughout the entire project – from introduction to training and test operation. And of course we are always ready to assist you with any questions you have, once your archive is up and running.