Política de privacidad de datos1. Preliminary note
Framepool AG attaches great importance to data protection and data safety. Throughout its entire business processes, Framepool therefore takes particular care to protect your personal data.
We are informing you below about which data Framepool collects during your visits to our website and how that data is used. The information provided here does not apply to the websites of other businesses that may contain a hyperlink linking those websites to our own.
2. The kind of data stored and how it is used
A user name and a password have to be entered for registering on our website. For opening a user account, we need contractual data from you that is then stored. The data required includes various contact details as well as account information, such as your name, corporate name, address, email address, billing address, and credit card or bank account details. Framepool may use this data to verify your authorisation and check your credit rating. In addition, we also use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- for verifying, keeping and updating your account;
- for processing orders and any invoices issued;
- for contacting you in connection with picture research and licensing;
- for keeping a record of any picture licenses you acquire and notifying you in the event of any subsequent licenses being needed;
- for providing customer advice and sending you information about Framepool and its products by email, through the post, over the telephone and via text messaging, provided you have consented to this being done;
- for complying with statutory regulations and requirements.
Cookies are tiny blocks of information that we need to identify you as a user during your visits to our website and to ensure that you can gain swift smooth access to the information you are looking for. The cookies from your browser are stored on your computer’s hard disc for the duration of the current session only. Cookies only take up very little storage space and do not impair any of your computer’s functions. They do not contain any personal information.
4. The safety of your personal data
We use generally recognised industrial standards to protect your personal data. For instance, confidential information – such as your credit card details – is transmitted using SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer). Nonetheless, we must point out that no means of transmission through the Internet and no kinds of electronic storage exist that can fully guarantee complete security. We cannot therefore guarantee that your data is absolutely safe, even though we do everything we possibly can. If you have chosen a password for protecting your account and your personal data, it is up to you to ensure that your password is kept secret.
5. Disclosing data to third parties
We do not pass on any information about our customers, other than disclosing data as specified below:
- to service providers who perform services on Framepool’s behalf, such as supplying materials, processing payments (credit card transactions), issuing reminders, providing customer services, or maintaining data;
- in connection with any business reorganisation, in particular in the event of any merger or acquisition, or the disposal of Framepool’s entire assets or substantial parts thereof;
- for complying with statutory requirements, or if disclosure is required in order to assert the agreements reached by and between Framepool and yourself.
6. Altering data
Under "My Account", you can check and alter your personal data. Data that relates to an existing customer account, or to a business account that has been allocated a customer ID, or to the delivery address, may only be altered by arrangement with your account manager.